MKIIA1 Sectioned

Rifleman

I posted this one about a year ago.I took it out today to look at it and I can see some yellow paint peeking through the odd green paint someone put on it.Any ideas on how to remove the top paint coat without removing the yellow?I also have a repro fuze and spoon on it.

post-3433-0-28131600-1475277588_thumb.jpg

post-3433-0-40053900-1475277597_thumb.jpg

Mike,I don't have the heart to cut one of my originals up like that.I might try that on the repro however.Did you use a Dremel?

Dirt Detective

Mike,I don't have the heart to cut one of my originals up like that.I might try that on the repro however.Did you use a Dremel?

I understand...these are original but they were damaged..I would never use one in good shape. yes..used dremel, hobby band saw and files. I would pop the primer out first then cut. yours is a repo and wont have a primer so if you need a used primer to push in..i will send ya one.

Mike

Nice grenade & outstanding job on the fuses Mike! I had a new appreciation for sectioned work after I tried to do a couple! I leave it to you experts from now on! Thought everyone might like this early M67 I saw last week, it's very similar to yours Mike, very nice too.

post-133445-0-30387700-1475529488_thumb.jpeg