HELP!! WITH LEGGINGS

Guest trooper1563

Guest trooper1563

hello, I'm totally new to impressions and reenactment so bear with me. I'm having trouble finding out any infomation about the proper way to lace up canvas leggings. I've figured out how to except for the eyelets at the top. can anyone help or point me to any field manuals that have this info in it...thank you so much. Ron

hello, I'm totally new to impressions and reenactment so bear with me. I'm having trouble finding out any infomation about the proper way to lace up canvas leggings. I've figured out how to except for the eyelets at the top. can anyone help or point me to any field manuals that have this info in it...thank you so much. Ron

Ron, I honestly dont think I have ever seen anything listed in a field manual about lacing up leggings, but you never know they have manuals for everything. :lol:

I can tell you how I do them. I start at the last bottom eyelet and tie a knot in the lace. Then I weave the lace through the rest of the eyelets. Once around my leg I start at the bottom and lace them up. Some guys when they get to the top tie another knot in the lace, but I dont, I just weave it through the last eyelet. I wish I had a close up pic for ya, but right now I can seem to dig one up. Its hard to explain in text, but hopefully my explanation helped. thumbsup.gif