Well, I can't let robinb out do me..... My WC63

tankdriver

Well, mine is not as pretty as robinb, but mine is getting along. I'm too old to do a full restore, but have done a motorpool restore.

I got my new floor in.......

I got all the wire harness replaced, and everything electrical working correctly. Even found a NOS gas gague.

I come across something neat... A original expansion tank. I could see where one of the was mounted on my firewall, so I could not turn it down.

I also got my M24A1 mount installed, and got the 50 mounted.

I'll be doing more over the winter....

post-2597-0-58028500-1474342738_thumb.jpg

post-2597-0-01705200-1474342909_thumb.jpg

Yep the TD is in Honor of one of my clubs members Dad who was in the 701st TD. He went in in Tunisia, fought, and was captured at Kasserine pass, escaped, and made his way back to his unit, went through Sicily, Italy, and through France.

Won a Bronze Star, in Italy by capturing a town occupied by Germans by driving around the town square firing a 50 on the back of a jeep into the building, till they surrendered.

He then ran over a land mine in a jeep and was hospitalized for a while, came out, and went to France....

Check out our webpage........

https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com

tankdriver,

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you're making good progress on an important vehicle.

Ken

True,

This vehicle came from Norway, in the early 90s, so it was actually "Over There". I wish I had the unit history on it....