When it rains it pours

ghost

So, I believe I got my inheritance a little early. I wasn't really expecting this most generous gift as my father has been selling off the military vehicle portion of his collection for the past few years and I expected this to be next. It had out grown his house several years ago so he moved it to my brothers who owns an old armory in central Minnesota. I talked to my brother in August and he was needing space and told me to come and get this stuff or he will sell it. Here are some pictures of the day we were loading for the return trip to Florida. I apologize for the picture quality I was using the camera on my phone.

post-117-0-74845100-1473898939_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-65217000-1473899491_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-52446900-1473899503_thumb.jpg

all together there were 15 foot lockers and 26 totes and I didn't count the uniforms or the loose nic nacks and I still have to go back to get the WWI stuff because it wouldn't fit in the trailer.

Thanks for looking

Instant Major Collection! Yes, it will take a long time to sort it out, but that is the fun of it! Most of us have to go "shopping" to find new stuff, you just have to open a tote!

BKW

Good for you!!!

Hours of fun(and work).Enjoy all your new finds and treasure.

Speaking of old Armorys They use to have a lot of gun and antique shows in them and my dad took me to several in Minnesota.Good times and memories

Your brother has his own ARMORY!!! And he needs more SPACE??? Geez!! Was the armory fully stocked when he got it? Congrats on the instant collection. It should be a blast sorting through it.

Mikie

Patchcollector

Here's an idea..Before you sort through it all,pour everything out of the totes,make a big pile on the floor and roll around in it while shouting,"WAHOoooo" ^_^

Here's an idea..Before you sort through it all,pour everything out of the totes,make a big pile on the floor and roll around in it while shouting,"WAHOoooo" ^_^

You win! Funniest thing all day!

Mikie

Sorry to hear about the job situation.I'm sure all on here would like to give you a hand liquidating your inheritance.Sorting and listing is now your new job. :o