NC/DSC "Top" John S. McNulty 77th Co. Archive USMC

nchistory

Wow Kevin, nice image and story. Do you have any accounts of him @ Blanc Mont Ridge? I can't find specific mention of him other than citation. The general history of the 77th actions that day are vague in the 6th MGB history. Or do you recommend any history, or personal accounts that are obtainable?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Jeanne M Smith

Hello! Am amazed to find this information! John S. McNulty Sr. Was my grandmothers brother! This is wonderful to find any information on him. He still has a niece alive that will be 96 on Feb, 6, 2018! She is my aunt and the youngest of my mothers siblings. I loved seeing this trunk of his. My grandmother named her son John after her brother. Their mother was Jane Robinson McNulty. What an amazing find. Our family would be interested in what you have! My cousin recently visited his grave at Arlington National Cemetery! Please contact me with any information you have it would be appreciated M. Thank you! Hoping to hear from nchistory member 153086.

Jeanne M Smith

I would like to know if my Aunt could claim the medal he did not claim from Holyoke , Ma being his surviving relative? My Aunt was his niece from his sister. That would be incredible since she will be 97 on Feb 6,2018! She would be so honored. As our family would.

• 3 months later...