Need help to ID this camo piece

pennsylvaniaboy

pennsylvaniaboy

I was out at the thrift shops and stumbled upon this. Not really my expertise and I keep learning from this site about the different patterns. Hoping for some insight. The label led me to believe not military but the velcro patterns suggested to the contrary. Any help would be gratefully appreciated even if to tell me it is nothing. post-148661-0-97202600-1473560946.jpg

OCP. Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern. Also called multi-cam. Its what the Army is currently is issuing. Started in 2010 for just Afghanistan and is now Army wide.

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

It looks like an earlier ACU (Army Combat Uniform) pattern. I believe these were issued up until around 2006.

-Coltie ;)

Nope, it's ACU in Operational Camouflage Pattern/ multicam now renamed to Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern. They were first issued in 2010 because UCP doesn't blend in with anything.

OCP. Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern. Also called multi-cam. Its what the Army is currently is issuing. Started in 2010 for just Afghanistan and is now Army wide.

The first test pieces were issued in 2009 and had different colored velcro. After that multicam/ocp became the standard in 2010.