New Patton Armored Diesel hits the market - designed by forum's own Mark Hinton - Story in Stars and Stripes

ajbUSWM

I thought the forum would find this story interesting about the forum guru Mark Hinton and his Patton Armored Diesel project. Congratulations to Mark for bringing American history to the forefront in a new way ... alcoholic beverages!

The new Patton Armored Diesel - Kentucky Bourbon is now on sale at PXs nationwide. There are only 5,000 sold with the presentation case. Get yours now before they sell out by this weekend!

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/image-of-wwii-gen-patton-adorns-new-bottles-of-liquor-1.425960

post-4944-0-46936100-1472660861_thumb.jpg

post-4944-0-64022400-1472660869_thumb.jpg

I don't know. I was told the only way to purchase Patton Armored Diesel was by going to a PX. If anyone knows another way, I would be interested.

Any way to purchase online?

Do they sell and ship booze on line?

Think it wouldnt fly as hard to confirm legal age or delivery to same

An old manager I had was a wine of the month club.Something he purchased at a vinyard/winery in California on a company trip.They shipped it UPS but they still required an adult/verified signature and wouldnt leave if unsigned for

Thanks A.J. for posting.... This product has exceeded our expectations on sales! What was going to be a soft opening was picked up by the Associated Press and went viral (which was a good thing). Right now you can only buy Armored Diesel in Kentucky (so if you're coming to Kentucky or the SOS in February you can buy it while you're here) Within weeks it will be in the Georgia market and then hopefully Virginia. We are adding states as quickly as we can while keeping the quality of the product high..... I think Patton himself would get a kick out of this!

Mark

A.J.

Armored Diesel can be found at any participating store in Kentucky or the distillery itself which is about 10 minutes from the Patton museum.