Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces

ehrentitle

Vietvet---thanks for the kind words---Kevin and I put a lot of effort into the book---of course I put more in than Kevin because he already knew which units the patches were from and I had to learn.....and how many variations of name tapes there were....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Received my copy a few days ago and have been pouring over it. Amazing book, both in terms of photographs and text. I was actually surprised by how thick it was when it came in the mail, just the sheer amount of content is incredible.

Received my copy a few days ago and have been pouring over it. Amazing book, both in terms of photographs and text. I was actually surprised by how thick it was when it came in the mail, just the sheer amount of content is incredible.

Polygon - Thank you for your kind words about our book!

Polygon--thanks for the kind words---just don't tell Kevin Born (Ehrentitle) that you liked the 10th Mountain stuff best--I'll never hear the end of it....

Polygon--thanks for the kind words---just don't tell Kevin Born (Ehrentitle) that you liked the 10th Mountain stuff best--I'll never hear the end of it....

Yes, I have a weakness for 10th Mountain Division (LI) and riggers, as Al does with anything Third Army related because of the WWI connection. Al is still trying to wrap his head around Third Army becoming US Army Central (USARCENT) and divisions which are now separate brigades. The division and brigade chapters were very painful for Al. lol

And a shameless plug, with Christmas around the corner "Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces" would make a great gift for for the collector or desert era veteran.