36-tex

ASMIC Militaria Show In Portland, Oregon 2016

I will be there as well! Cant wait for the show.

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Have my flight and hotel all set. Plan on having 24 cases of patches for sale. These patches are all from my collection and cover a wide range of time period from WW1 thru VN.. Most will be for a more advanced collector. Will have airborne,armor,OSS,etc. Feel free to PM and ask for specific items. Hope to see you their and bring your camera to take pictures because you will see some very rare pieces.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2019.gif

The annual convention rotates between western and eastern United States, correct?

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion....Carl Spackler

We try to rotate a military show that we sponsor, yes. Right now, it looks like KC next year and Dayton, OH in 2018.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Member, ASMIC.

Editor, ASMIC's The Trading Post

ASMIC Executive VP

Will have three tables myself and at least one rack of uniforms and such. Have been helping a new member get a 'gianormas' UDT/NASA display together from his collection! Patches, uniforms, equipment, autographed photos of the UDT and Astronauts. Even donating the use of 8 tables so Doug B can get all thats needed for everyone! Hope everyone has a great time here in the NW! We promise sun, rain, 90's and near freezing all in the same day! I am sure Dr. Mort will get all the money I have and can borrow this year!

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

3 Tables including some scarce FSSF items plus some nice stuff for any Canuks that are coming down for the show. I will be looking for USAF SEA Patches so feel free to drop by my table on those please!

I will have two tables with flight jackets, WWII AAF, cool Korean War painted AF footlocker, Vietnam uniform items and a mint WWII Special Services baseball mitt with box.

Always buying USMC named uniforms and unit marked items.

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

Nice! Hope to see y'all there. I'll have 3 display tables... you won't miss the rabbit logo... so come by and say hi.

As per usual, I'm on the hunt for Philippine Department, Phil. Division, and Phil. Scouts uniforms and patches.

~Sean

WANTED: Philippine Department & Division patch variations, uniforms, & other items.
~In honor of Private Placido Conejos, 14th Engineer Regt. (Philippine Scouts). KIA on Bataan, 02/13/1942

My links: My P.I. "Mini-Museum" | Lolo's WWII Service | ASMIC Newsletter Editor (4653) | PSHS Nat. PRO & Webmaster

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I plan on having two display tables of local Coast Artillery items.

This will be my first ASMIC show, looking forward to it.

I'll be looking for any Columbia River or Puget Sound Coast Artillery items (see my signature) and any nice Coast Guard items.

donation2013.gifdonation2015.gif

Looking for: Washington and Oregon Coast Artillery items

Any items related to the Harbor Defenses of the Columbia River and the Harbor Defenses of Puget Sound, 1860s-WWII. This includes items from Fort Stevens, OR; Ft Canby, WA; Ft Columbia, WA; Ft Worden, WA; Ft Casey, WA; Ft Flagler, WA; Ft Ward, WA; Ft Whitman, WA; Camp Hayden, WA; and the following units that served at these forts:
Columbia River: 33rd, 34th, 93rd, and 160th Companies, CAC; and 18th and 249th Coast Artillery regiments
Puget Sound: 26th, 30th, 62nd, 63rd, 71st, 85th, 92nd, 94th, 106th, 108th, 126th, 149th, and 150th Companies, CAC; and 14th and 248th Coast Artillery regiments

Coast Defense Study Group member & site representative for the Columbia River forts

ASMIC member

Coming up quick, I'll have TWO For Sale Tables, stop by. Matt

OVMS

donation2009.gif

For everyone coming out to Portland, if you can hang around for a week the BAM ( Bay area militaria) show is the following weeknd in Hayward, California. This is the biggest and best show in Northern California.

www.vintageproductions.com

"A militaria show is a social event for anti-socials" - A.T. 2008

ASMIC Executive President

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

My flight gets me to Portland around 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning. Since I can't check into the hotel until like 3 p.m., what the heck is there to do?

Try Podnah's Pit for some good BBQ.

http://www.podnahspit.com/

Always buying USMC named uniforms and unit marked items.

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

I'll be there with one table full of junk no one will want.

donation2017.gif

donation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I'll be there with one table-looking for theater made Tank Destroyer patches/scrolls. Will have some rare theater made patches for trade.

Ill be down there for a couple of hours. Always looking for 43rd or Americal stuff!

Interested in Signal Corps Photographer Items (Uniforms, Equipment, Paperwork, Insignia)

In search of: PH-330A or A-4 35mm "Eyemo" camera

Reenactor - 165th Signal Photographic Company and 104th Infantry Division

I will have a table with lots of patches from the four collections not listed yet anywhere.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Member, ASMIC.

Editor, ASMIC's The Trading Post

ASMIC Executive VP

I"ll be there with George Petersen he has 3 tables I"m bring German/ U.S. 3 tables a lot of new items just picked up. Regards,Ed.

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

My flight gets me to Portland around 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning. Since I can't check into the hotel until like 3 p.m., what the heck is there to do?

39th and Hawthorne, walk west and checkout some of the vintage clothes places. Side streets too. I will try to leave some stuff still on the racks. Some of the walking scenery can be interesting too!

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif