Sign in to follow this  
swag

Arms Room

do you guys keep 30 round magazines loaded? do you down load with less than 30 rds to keep the springs more reliable?

how long do magazines stay loaded if they are not used? do you rotate them or keep records how long they have been loaded?

32 round clips that are kept loaded. I don't know about the ones in the arms room magazines but I keep only 25 rounds in my 'personal' magazines. I take the rounds out and stretch the springs at least once a month.

I know the armorer rotates the magazines and makes sure that the proper 'maintenance' is done on them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to downsize! I'm selling off a large portion of my collection. Message me for the most up to date list of items.

I have American and foreign; Army, Air Force, and Navy; Span-Am War to current; mostly originals but some reproductions.

Always looking for numbered Purple Hearts and Silver Stars. Message me if you have any, maybe we can make a deal.

Looking for Purple Heart number 172669.

That rack with the M16 mag sized blocks welded on, is the coolest rifle rack I've ever seen.

Run fast, shoot straight, and come home in one piece.

Sorry, no refunds on opinions...............have a nice day

This computin' machine has got alotta buttons on it...........................where's the "ANY" key?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.