Displayed pilots at wings&wheels Ursel 2016 belgium

Niki

Here are the foto's i would post when the event was over and it was a succes.

We tryed to put the "wings" section of "Wings&Wheels" to a higher level and we did, with this collection to get the people to know about the brave men who went to battle .

Many kids where amazed what they saw and asek a lot of questions about the pilots and there planes.

Was glad we did this and next year we are instead of 12 pilots going to display 30 pilots.

sorry for the bad pictures .

part one

post-158693-0-84667900-1471252701.jpg

post-158693-0-14369200-1471252707.jpg

post-158693-0-44959600-1471252716.jpg

Wow, I applaud your effort. The care necessary to move such artifacts around and to be displayed outside safely and securely is quite the endeavor. The effect is stunning.

Bravo!

Always difficult and a hard work for well displaying such a collection. I hope that public was happy to see all these sets!

Would the B-11/B-12 back parachute be complete on your Korean war USAF pilot?

Franck

Leatherneck72

Wow…that's a good display. Without people who care, these younger collectors and future (hopefully) pilots wouldn't be able to see these great items.

You are absolutly right Leatherneck72 and thats the reason why we do this .

You never get to see and touch these items , even not in a musuem.

I had a little girl in the weekend who was wearing a flight suite of maverick from top gun and i saw that she was looking amazed around.

Without no thinking i asked what kind of helmet she would like to wear and i put the helmet on her head .

Instead of one helmet she was able to wear two helmets and a lot of foto pictures later the parents where trilled that it even was possible wear these helmets.

The look on that girl here face,that was amazing!

VERY nice display!

I have done many displays myself, both inside and outdoors so i know what kind of work it takes

yours is amazing! thanks for sharing that with us!

• 3 weeks later...