USAAF Type G3a anti g trousers help

littlebuddy

Hello,

sorry it's indeed too complicated at this point to unstrip some items on this particular maneqquinn, in order to get a picture - the less I go touching, the better it is for him.

However I had taken note of label at the time (I often wish doing this way, 'cause it could always turn out useful having at hand some infos of various labels here and there),

so it reads as follows:

SUIT - PNEUMATIC ANTI "G"

specification n° C - 3231

SIZE - MEDIUM SHORT

stock n° 8300 - 858475

order n° (W33 - 038) AC - 7744

THE BERGER BROS. COMPANY

property US. Army Air Forces

-------------------------------------------

TYPE G 3A

-------------------------------------------

I was fortunate enough to pick up a nice pair of G3-As for $95 at a local surplus store recently. Guy just had them lying on a pile of stuff!
I'll see about sending some pics later!

Have had both G-3 and G-3A.......the surplus stores were full of them at one time. Does anyone have the carrier (bag) for the G-3A suit......?? I would think the same type of carrier was used for the G-3. Bag reads "SUIT PNEUMATIC ANTI-G(actual font on the G is a capital but half sized), TYPE G-3A". This bag is also marked for "SIZE-LARGE LONG".

post-4098-0-41275100-1471984569.jpg

post-4098-0-13071800-1471984606.jpg

post-4098-0-50479800-1471984645.jpg

Have had both G-3 and G-3A.......the surplus stores were full of them at one time. Does anyone have the carrier (bag) for the G-3A suit......?? I would think the same type of carrier was used for the G-3. Bag reads "SUIT PNEUMATIC ANTI-G(actual font on the G is a capital but half sized), TYPE G-3A". This bag is also marked for "SIZE-LARGE LONG".

I have a bag for the G3a trousers , it is marked for the BERGER contract

I'm looking for the MUSINGWEAR contract bag which was of a different design to the one you have shown

LB