EXPERIMENTAL US CAMO JACKET

beogam

That is a VERY rare jacket. One of the rarest US camo jackets out there right now.

Arch

Hi Arch

i find it on ebay, this jacket is for sale at this time isnt me who s sale it, but if you are interrest

send me a mail and i give you the key to find it

Cheers Jerome

Yeh, I couldn't afford it. Those jackets go for very serious money and my budget won't accomodate a purchase that large (nor would my wife for that matter).

Yeh, I couldn't afford it. Those jackets go for very serious money and my budget won't accomodate a purchase that large (nor would my wife for that matter).

Ok Arch thumbsup.gif:lol:

This print is called 'Urban Tracks' and was ACU colors with black. I wouldn't expect the jacket to sell for much more than it is because i've seen full sets sell for $400'ish.

Natick Previewed this uniform on the Natick site, it was made in the 3 main camo prints, Woodland,Desert and Urban. They previewed this along with 3 camo color brush stroke print that Natick use as a Future Warrior mock up.

Manchu Warrior
This print is called 'Urban Tracks' and was ACU colors with black. I wouldn't expect the jacket to sell for much more than it is because i've seen full sets sell for $400'ish.

Natick Previewed this uniform on the Natick site, it was made in the 3 main camo prints, Woodland,Desert and Urban. They previewed this along with 3 camo color brush stroke print that Natick use as a Future Warrior mock up.

This whole set is listed on ebay for a "buy it now" price of over $2,000. http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-CCU-CRAZY-GRAY-CA...Z300097064985QQ

post-1412-1221935439.jpg

Hi ,

I find this jacket on ebay maybe someones are interrested by this type of experimental uniform

hope you enjoy it

Cheer Jerome

Here is an article about the CCUs. it looks like the seller is the one who wrote the article as it looks to be the exact same jacket-see name tape and rank- (although it looks like it grew a brand new ranger tab in the eBay listing).

http://www.henrikc.dk/camouflage/articles/ccu.pdf

Ebay listing number is: 120306829682

Here is an article about the CCUs. it looks like the seller is the one who wrote the article as it looks to be the exact same jacket-see name tape and rank- (although it looks like it grew a brand new ranger tab in the eBay listing).

http://www.henrikc.dk/camouflage/articles/ccu.pdf

Ebay listing number is: 120306829682

Hmmmmmmm.....the person listing the item on Ebay is EXACTLY the same person who wrote that article!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! Never saw that one coming from him!!!