Incredible Wall Mural Honoring The 32nd Infantry Division!

Bugme

A few miles from my home and in the heart of 32nd Infantry Division territory, is this incredible new mural on the side of a building that is facing Red Arrow Memorial Park in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

Red Arrow Park Mural.jpg

My dad passed away this last March. He would have loved this thing since he spent half of his 8 years in the Army serving in the 32nd.

BILL THE PATCH

That is sweet, nice to see something that large honouring troops., It's funny when I look at it it sorta reminds me if one of the 1960's European bloc propaganda murals deep inside East Germany. No disrespect Intended.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

No disrespect felt either, it does have a certain cold war style to it. I'll try and get some more photo's later for perspective. This wall can be seen overlooking the park for 100's of yards, it is really the perfect canvas.

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing Scott. Now we need to get a Sister mural done here in Michigan for the 125th and 126th Inf, 119th FA, and the 107th Med and Signal! Scott.

Fantastic. I mention often that my Dad was with the 32nd Division from '42 to '46 and I'm immensely proud of him. He would love this and I'm with him 100%. Thanks for the post.

• 4 months later...

This is just the best way to recognize those local service members who from WWII. Thanks for posting it. I'll have to see it the next time I visit Pelican Lake.