Flight surgeon uniforms, radio set, BAR belt, Bronze Star

Tonomachi

I got lucky today at the flea market although I had to pay a little more than I usually do for uniforms. All I had was seventy five dollars on me when I came across the three uniforms to a WW2 era Army Air Corps flight surgeon by the name of Leo S. Bell. The dealer wanted one hundred and twenty dollars for the three so I bought the A-4 one piece flight suit and the tan officers jacket for seventy five dollars. I had to race over to the nearest bank for more money because I wanted the chocolate brown officers jacket before someone else purchased it. When I got back the seller had given the jacket to someone else who was interested in purchasing it but luckily brought it back and I got it for forty dollars. I bought what I think is a BAR belt that looks like someone dyed green, a cased unnamed bronze star, ribbons and some airborne sweetheart pieces. I also bought some kind of radio set which I know nothing about for twenty dollars. When I got home I was able to get a closer look at the flight surgeon wing and to my surprise it was manufactured by AMICO.

post-1389-1221887279.jpg

post-1389-1221887321.jpg

Whats the 25th Anniv. pin celebrate?

I have no idea what this pin is for as I was hoping someone would enlighten me. It came with the uniform so I left it on.