Bill Walter's New "U.S. and Allied Military Knives, M3s & M4s"

SKIPH

Hey Gang! Just received my new copy of Bill Walter's new book. Beautiful book! Hard bound cover, photography is fantastic! Haven't started to read yet, just opened it. Bill was nice enough to autograph it for me. Can't wait to start reading! SKIP

Mine hasn't come yet hoping tomorrow can't wait to see it I know I won't put it down till I finish reading the whole book

Greeting All;

I received my nicely signed copy of Bill Walters book yesterday. Well packed and shipped.

WOW, superb photography and a very well done format. Sadly; it does force you to wear a bib as you drool over the pieces shown.

Thanks Bill for a job well done.

Al Mark

I think it's time to recognize Bill for the true expert he is and also for devoting much of his life to this area of Military collecting. Bill, I THANKYOU!

I thought I was real close to finishing my M3 collection! Looking at the book, I was sorely mistaken. Lots of rare versions> WOW! SKIP

Just got my mine today haven't had a chance to look it over real good as we have company so it's on the top of my list for Saturday morning

Yes, THANK YOU BILL!!! I believe this book is a must have, really not anything quite like it, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

• 1 year later...

This must have been a small edition and/or extremely popular - seems to be sold out everywhere.

I have a case of the books, Send me a PM and I will hook you up.

And that's what we were paying for them directly. IMHO, worth the investment, and I only have a couple of M3's and the same for M4's.

capt14k-Bill Walters post on this site, send him a personal msg. He can help you out.  SKIP

Thank you. I got a copy from Bill on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just found out I got mine yesterday. Probably didn't need to start the other thread, but I thank you guys for the input.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...