Help with Wooden Propeller

Navybean

Good evening, I picked the below propeller up from a USAAF/AF vet friend of mine. He has had this in his collection for years and since he is getting up in age he passed it on and I ended up with it. Howard retired as a AF Col. and he served WW2-VN, he served as a B-25 pilot during WW2 then as a forward observer during Korea and finally as AF intelligence during VN.

Anyway any idea of what plane this propeller is from? One little tip is broken off but nice over all.

post-45737-0-72417800-1469323669.jpg

post-45737-0-30295400-1469323672.jpg

A quick Google search turned up a bunch of links identifying this prop as for a target drone.

I can't figure out how to post links here, but the top two or three search results have the info you are looking for.

Great information thanks for the info. I had goggled but found nothing on the actual propeller

Are these worth anything?

I googled sense icy and the model number. Got lots of hits. I can't comment knowledgable on value, but based on the google results they seem to be fairly common. Value in the $200.00 range perhaps?

I googled sense icy and the model number. Got lots of hits. I can't comment knowledgable on value, but based on the google results they seem to be fairly common. Value in the $200.00 range perhaps?

Id say maybe 5 years ago $200 would be fine but today... might not even be half that... like you said they are common

Thank you for the information. Prop sounds like a dud (in the sense of value, on the drones it worked great). Since it is only worth a c-note it will have to make a good wall hanger. Look out den here it comes..