Current Army Ranger Setup MICH-2000

Eleven Benningsly

Eleven Benningsly

This was pieced together using all real parts, it took over a year to find all the components needed because the Eagle Industries Covers and 1 Hole Norotos Shrouds with TATM arms, especially painted ones are impossible to find nowadays. Yes, a lot of Rangers still use the ACH and MICH-2000 because they find it more reliable than FAST helmets or they have other preferences related to this. The Cover was repaired by myself as the velcro keepers are very simply sewn on originally on these covers. This appears to be a later production cover. Another repair was the creation of a box stitch in the center to line up with the NVG hole. I am very proud of this helmet and I hope you all like it. It is the jewel of my humble collection.

Setup is made up of a later production Gentex ACH shell (unpainted) with standard padding and an Ops Core H-Nape Chinstrap.

Cover is a Ranger Exclusive Helmet cover produced by Eagle Industries (Yes I have a Ranger MBAV setup as well)

Accessories: Norotos Original Desert Painted 1 Hole Shroud with TATM arm, MS-2000 Strobe, ESS Vehicle Ops Black Goggles, Surefire HL-1C.

Additions are home done: MS-2000 With Adhesive Velcro placed on top velcro, Half Cut Goggles were home done.

post-161171-0-56823000-1469236640.jpg

post-161171-0-10513400-1469236649.jpg

post-161171-0-62727200-1469236857.jpg