The bring-back stories

Bob Hudson

dave peifer

a lot got thrown away.......i want to relate my story,when i was 7,i know that because i had my first paper route then.we were going to move from one home to another in the same small town,my dad put 3 send home boxes of his german souveniers out on the curb for garbage.i guess i thought the helmets and stuff was cool because i brought it back in,he took it back out,i took it to my grand parents home and it was ok i put it in there out shed,they lived right up the street.about a year or so later i brought it back home.my dad was thankfull because he said i had wished i hadn't thrown it away.after that i had it displayed in my bedroom.thats what got me into this,soon we were out looking,we got some stuff from one of his service buddies,2 of my uncles you name it.........it's been fun.........dave

dave peifer

I sold that Luft dagger to a local collector today and, as I told him, these become increasingly rare as little old ladies continue to throw knives and swords in the trash so no one will hurt themself.

what.........you mean you didn't relate the story of the off course luft ace? :D