Early EX54 gear

37thguy

....and everything I have collected this year.

Still looking for a compass pouch & shovel cover. Also I have found out there is another pattern bag, pistol belt and ammo pouches. Still looking for clips too.

If anyone has any of these items for sale please contact me.

post-729-0-03055500-1481583536_thumb.jpg

mywifesays-ohno-morestuff

VERY COOL items you guys have. I bought a canteen with the 11 on on it about 2 years ago. All this time I figured a boy scout or somebody colored the black square in. HAHAHA! Now I see I was wrong.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Picked up a mint small ammo pouch from Ebay last month. Was actually listed here but I never saw it. This ones about as nice as they come. Still looking for a compass pouch, shovel cover and a few spare clips.

post-729-0-14071400-1553453610_thumb.jpeg

post-729-0-26127300-1553453628_thumb.jpg

Everything so far. ALL pieces marked QMC EX-54. Need another small pouch in same condition that has the long strap to attach to the suspenders in front. Also a Compass pouch. Shovel cover would be nice but not as important as finding the compass pouch.

post-729-0-26053600-1553456168_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello from France

I have juste discover this amazing post ! wooohh , its first time have seen pre 56 try equipments , never seen for sale ( ebay or other ) .

Mutch tanks for sharing your very scare item

Richard

Hello from France

I have juste discover this amazing post ! wooohh , its first time have seen pre 56 try equipments , never seen for sale ( ebay or other ) .

Mutch tanks for sharing your very scare item

Richard

Bonjour crassou54

These are somewhat difficult to find. They do pop up now and again. One just needs to search often.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Finally.....a shovel cover.  Found this on FB outta Canada.  Looks un issued.  Now for a Compass Pouch.  I think thats the last piece Im looking for?

Anyone have a spare? ;)

LOw Res.jpg

lowres.JPG

• 5 months later...

FINALLY! The elusive Compass/Bandage pouch.  I never thought Id find one. I find it odd that there's no QMC above the EX 54- 1 markings?  Perhaps the pouch is too small?  I have everything now, sans different versions, except for the Sleeping Bag Carrier.

reduced 2.jpg

reduced.jpg

reduced1.jpg

Here's my whole set up.  Everything is Mint/Near Mint.  Seems thats how most of these pieces show up though.

Its hard to get good pics of everything assembled.  If anyone wants individual pics I will separate them and photograph everything separately 

Also Im looking for a minty '56 canteen & cup for the canteen cover anyone can help?

20201024_111945.jpg

20201024_112044.jpg

20201024_112025.jpg

11 hours ago, 37thguy said:

Here's my whole set up.  Everything is Mint/Near Mint.  Seems thats how most of these pieces show up though.

Its hard to get good pics of everything assembled.  If anyone wants individual pics I will separate them and photograph everything separately 

Also Im looking for a minty '56 canteen & cup for the canteen cover anyone can help?

20201024_111945.jpg

20201024_112044.jpg

20201024_112025.jpg

Wow! Congrats on assembling the whole set! Not too familiar with this equipment. What is that horizontal leather strap on the ammo punches for?

On 10/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, 37thguy said:

FINALLY! The elusive Compass/Bandage pouch.  I never thought Id find one. I find it odd that there's no QMC above the EX 54- 1 markings?  Perhaps the pouch is too small?  I have everything now, sans different versions, except for the Sleeping Bag Carrier.

reduced 2.jpg

reduced.jpg

reduced1.jpg

Beautiful! That's only the third one I've seen. It's an amazing feeling when you finally get all the parts. Congrats, that is a nice set.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...