Bill Walter's new book

Tony-in-NH

In email correspondence with Bill, I think he indicated the book was going to sell for about $100.00. Sounds steep to me. From what you saw, would you say it would be worth it?

Reproduction m3's should be relatively easy to spot, however refurbished/ rehandled/ refinished knives often go undetected. For the first time there is going to be a full color reference book showing original, and in a lot of cases new in box M3's and M4's to compare with before making a purchase. How many times would you have to use such a reference book before the cost would cover itself. Not to mention it is being printed in the USA and only a limited number will be available. I have seen so many repaired knives listed as original sell for real money in the past few years. I have a feeling some people may be surprised when they look through their own collections and notice handle spacing or pommel peens don't match.

In email correspondence with Bill, I think he indicated the book was going to sell for about $100.00. Sounds steep to me. From what you saw, would you say it would be worth it?

Hell yea!!!!!!!!!! It is the first of 4 books he is doing. I already told to him to send me one after they are printed.

How is the coverage of M4 bayonets? I'd be interested in some of the details. Would it be worth the investment just for the M4?

Marv