Can you help identify these two pins

Gerradtgrant

Gerradtgrant

I need help identifying these and any other info you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Front

Posted Image

Back

Posted Image

Second set of pins

Posted Image

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I need help identifying these and any other info you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Gerradtgrant,

What were your additional questions about these items after I had identified these previously in the LAPEL BUTTON category?

Looks like someone decided to delete my answers and your questions.

Good luck on this forum!

Rakkasan187

Gerradtgrant,

What were your additional questions about these items after I had identified these previously in the LAPEL BUTTON category?

Good luck on this forum!

Hardheaded...

The moderators moved the topic to the appropriate section and deleted a double post. I noticed that your reply was in the Lapel Button section and the forum member most likely thought the items were lapel buttons. He mentions no military background so he is new to militaria collecting...

The member is fairly new here and is still navigating through to the right areas to post questions..

Thanks very much for your identification of the unit crest and collar insignia..

Leigh

Gerradtgrant

Gerradtgrant,

Good luck on this forum!

I was interested in the era the pins were used.if they are common. Just trying to learn as much as possible. Like Leigh pointed out i am new to all this

Learning as I go. The hard way a few times lol. Thanks for all your help hardheaded

I was interested in the era the pins were used.if they are common. Just trying to learn as much as possible. Like Leigh pointed out i am new to all this

Learning as I go. The hard way a few times lol. Thanks for all your help hardheaded

I'm learning as I go also. Identifying them, I could handle. Hopefully someone will answer the era for you. I glimpsed at your post after I answered the ID but had to hit the sack. LOL Checked this morning and the post was gone.

Thanks to Leigh for stepping up and explaining what happened to the post!

Rakkasan187

I'm learning as I go also. Identifying them, I could handle. Hopefully someone will answer the era for you. I glimpsed at your post after I answered the ID but had to hit the sack. LOL Checked this morning and the post was gone.

Thanks to Leigh for stepping up and explaining what happened to the post!

No problem my friend...

Have a great day...

Leigh