Aerial Nurse Corps of America and WWII WAC Medical Department Group

HistoryNut

I know this post is old but in case anyone has questions again about the Aerial Nurse Corps of America or Lauretta Schimmoler I just published a history book about them. Any questions about pins, patches, uniforms, member qualifications, etc. is in the book. It has 350 photos and took me many years of research. I can probably answer most questions about the group, although some things I couldn't find out since none of them are still alive. The book is titled Aerial Nurse Corps of America or visit my website cynthiabroze.com if you want to find out more.  It's a good story with a great ending. 

Aerial Nurse Corps of America.jpg

1 hour ago, Broze said:

I know this post is old but in case anyone has questions again about the Aerial Nurse Corps of America or Lauretta Schimmoler I just published a history book about them. Any questions about pins, patches, uniforms, member qualifications, etc. is in the book. It has 350 photos and took me many years of research. I can probably answer most questions about the group, although some things I couldn't find out since none of them are still alive. The book is titled Aerial Nurse Corps of America or visit my website cynthiabroze.com if you want to find out more.  It's a good story with a great ending. 

Aerial Nurse Corps of America.jpg

Thanks for letting me know. I will order a copy.

...Kat. 

• 3 weeks later...
rathbonemuseum.com

@Broze thanks for sharing your research and your book. Great to see that someone has brought more information about this often overlooked group to light.

Cheers,

Tod Rathbone