CHINESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL PATCH - NUF SED

firefighter

firefighter

A bunch of color variations of these! How did you acquire these? In a grouping?

Yes.The bottom one does come in different colors, not sure why, maybe branches? I got each from different sellers and different times.

firefighter

The nuf sed comes in a few more color variations too

That I did not know.I have seen the other one in different colors. Thanks.

SKI which one?

ocsfollowme

There are a lot of guess work. I think some folks have thought that they are different regiments in the unit. Some people still think they are swim patches since one was found on a childs swim suit.

jerseygary

Has anyone actually come across a photo of either diamond patches in use? I have seen quite a few of the circular one on 15th Infantry Reg. members from the 1920's but never the diamond ones. Always wondered what they were for and would like to see it in use so it can be dated.

ocsfollowme

The chung circular patch has been widely documented being worn and on aircraft transports. To my knowledge, the diamon/losenge ones have not...with the exception of the one on the childs swimwear.

firefighter

There are a lot of guess work. I think some folks have thought that they are different regiments in the unit. Some people still think they are swim patches since one was found on a childs swim suit.

Interesting. I never heard that one before.

Patchcollector

IIRC the design of the swimsuit patch was similar,but not exactly like the ones posted here.