Holick's Hallmarks/Brand on Military Rank Insignia

coli8344

I recently found two pair of USAF Captain plastic coated flight suit shoulder insignia with "Holick's" stamped on the reverse side of each insignia. My research shows these were made by the same Holick's known for their Texas A & M Corps senior boots.

What I found so far from their web site (waiting to hear back from them on any further information pertaining to these insignia-time period of manufacture for example):

"The Holick's nametags and insignia business was started by Johnnie Holick around 1950 while his brother was on flight status at Bryan Air Force Base. Johnnie hand tooled a leather nametag from some scrap leather at the boot shop. Flight personnel travel so word-of-mouth spread fast. Johnnie actually invented the clear vinyl pocket which held the nametags on the flightsuits before the advent of velcro. Meanwhile he invented and long held the patent for the lamination process to make laundryproof rank insignia and nametags which really caught on when the velcro came on the market."

Has anyone else seen this name brand mark on any insignia? If you have any further information on these types of Holick's please post.

post-152401-0-20377800-1464636928.jpg

post-152401-0-12079000-1464636941.jpg