1938 Bantam....Well, sort of!

Lawdog

I've had this toy pedal car for Lord only knows how long. I remember picking it up at a garage sale somewhere for $5.00. I have no idea how old is. It was originally a red primer color and I've been promising my little girl that she could have her own "army jeep" someday. Well, I finally found a few extra hours in my afternoon and decided to play. It still needs one of the pedal arms re-attached and theres some touch-up to do here and there, but she's pretty much done. So here, for all to enjoy, is my 4 year old, Olivia doing her best impression of the only honorary female paratrooper to ever grace the 82nd ABD, Marlina Dietrich!

jeep001.jpg

jeep002.jpg

jeep003.jpg

jeep004.jpg

jeep005.jpg

Great photo and it is nice to see we can mix a little fun in with our collecting. thumbsup.gif

I agree, I hope my little one will appreciate this stuff as much as I do down the road as well.

Excellent! My, they grow up so fast. It seems mine was just that age last week, she is in high school now! Where did the time go?

BKW

I bet when she gets older and no longer wants it you can paint some 506th spades on it, and sell it on Ebay.....RARE Maj. Winter's personal car!! w00t.gif Nice Job, I bet all the boys around ya want one now too....