COMMANDER IN CHIEF PACIFIC I'D BADGE

firefighter

firefighter

Thank you. The top one is one that I have had since the late 70s.The bottom one, I think, is the newer version. Not sure if this is/was worn by all branches or a specific one.

roadrunner

I think the item at top is a unfinished item. I have had similar items in my collection but all had full color. I will search the pictures on my computer and will post them.

Michael

firefighter

I think the item at top is a unfinished item. I have had similar items in my collection but all had full color. I will search the pictures on my computer and will post them.

Michael

It could be. But the back and sizes are different.I will post some pics of the backs.

firefighter

The older one has CIC PACIFIC & the other has CIC US PACIFIC COMMAND

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

roadrunner

Here is the picture of the items I had. The original picture is from 1998 and in PSD format ( size of the file over 8 MB. If you want the file please send PM ). I have no software to open this file and had to make a screenshot of a preview.

I remember the reverse of the Commander in Chief Pacific looked the same than yours.

Michael

post-8324-0-69789400-1462644874.jpeg

firefighter

NIce. I see what you are talking about now.Yes mine could be an unfinished one, compared to yours. Do you know when and who wore these, I assume anyone assigned to CICPAC but what branch of service?

firefighter

Very cool. I forgot about the other thread. Interesting to see both look the same, front, but backs are different.

• 2 years later...