Leaving for Florida tomorrow, anything around the Naples area?

BILL THE PATCH

My eldest son is graduating college this weekend, I will have a couple of extra days. can anyone recommend any good flea markets, antique shops?in and around the Naples area. Thanks in advance

First off congrats to your son! Is he graduating from FGCU?

There are some places around the Naples area, the most well known of which is Homer Helter's Militaria. His shop is really hit or miss, with a ton of fakes or common items overpriced. You can however find some gems in there that they don't know what they have or that they have misidentified, but you have to be careful.

First off congrats to your son! Is he graduating from FGCU?

There are some places around the Naples area, the most well known of which is Homer Helter's Militaria. His shop is really hit or miss, with a ton of fakes or common items overpriced. You can however find some gems in there that they don't know what they have or that they have misidentified, but you have to be careful.

I think I have been there. I picked up a few little gems. Worth the stop.

Johnny Signor

There a place called Saunders Insignia there in the Naples area , never been there but it may be worth a look ..............

empireguns

Homer's
at 5510 Shirley St., Naples FL 34109. Just about 500 ft. north of Pine Ridge Rd. on your right, look for the flags

Homer's is open Monday through Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm, and on Sunday from Noon to 4:00pm.

post-65446-0-37579900-1462395951.jpg

Yes Homers has a lot of stuff if your still here on Monday there a good flea market in Webbester it's north of Tampa would be about a 3 hour drive but it's usually worth the ride.

empireguns

Webster is really slow this time of year though, Memorial day will be good though.

BILL THE PATCH

Thanks for all the replies, Thanks b24 , my son is graduating from Ava Maria university in Naples, I'll definitely check out a couple of places. Homers look real good

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

BILL THE PATCH

Congrats to you b24, good luck on your endeavors.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk