Patched/Named G-1 Jacket - Located in Midlothian, VA for Anyone Interested

MasonK

I was in Virginia earlier this week for work (near Richmond), and toured some of the local Antique shops.

In any case, one of the shops had a nice patched up, and named G-1 jacket. Also included a WWII era leather flight helmet, and Korean war era H3 or H4 flight helmet, which appeared complete.

Sadly, I forgot to take a photo, however in the event anyone is interested, and is local, they may want to check it out.

I believe they wanted $900 for the jacket and leather flight helmet (there were also a pair of binoculars, which I believe were included), but the store is running a 20% off sale, so you would knock $180 off that price. The KW helmet had an asking price of $80, or about $64 with the discount.

The group belonged to the father or grandfather of the person selling it (store is a co-op, with multiple sellers), so there may be additional information/items.

Details on the shop:

Coalfield Station Antiques

13597 Midlothian Turnpike

Midlothian, VA 23113

(804) 794-7425

I have no affiliation with this shop; just passing this on in the event a local collector has interest. It was an interesting group, but a bit above what I could spend at the moment.

As of Tuesday it was still there, so you may want to call ahead to confirm it hasn't sold.

Good luck!!