11th Airborne Division Jump School Flag-STOLEN From My Store-LOOK OUT For It!

warpath

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/240817-11th-airborne-division-airborne-school-flag/

11th Airborne Division Jump School Flag-STOLEN From My Store last week-LOOK OUT For It and let me know immediately if you see it offered anywhere!

Thanks. Ed

Long story and this is only part of what was stolen...Many German artifacts, daggers, buckles, flags and more as well as WWII US Airborne knives...Drug addicts are clever resourceful vampiric troglodytes...Had some items saved by a friend and that tale is for later.

post-3653-0-52978700-1461794407.jpg

Sickening. I'm sure I'm not the only forum member who will be scouring ebay looking for this. Not that that'd be the only venue it could potentially be sold on, but it's worth a shot. Best of luck

BILL THE PATCH

Sounds like your in a bad neighborhood, hope you get it back. Very nice flag.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

The neighborhood is fine, but there is no shortage of dumb asses in the world. I'm just unlucky enough to be acquainted with a few low life, knuckle dragging, nose picking, mouth breathing cellar dwellers who are likely just misunderstood citizens seeking self validation in a chaotic unfair world. Oh yeah, they're also drug addicts.