I'm afraid I've gone off the cliff a bit.

38Driver

I feel better I just went through and changed all of mine out. It is good to know I am not alone. :)

Your looks great. Keep changing it up.

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you have gone off the cliff. But don't worry. There are a lot of nice folks at the bottom to keep you company. Just keep a looking up in case some of us tottering on the edge fall over it too.

Mikie

Dan , so good to see Matthew make an appearance again ! He looks to have grown so much !! :)

Turns eight on the 16th which means it's been eight years since my wife found him abandoned in a hospital closet in Liberia where she had volunteered to teach nursing. A lot different being a dad in my 50s then it was in my 20s when the first three kids arrived ?

He's a great kid just like my other three?

• 2 months later...

Time for a change.

Now my pilot became 19 year old 340th BG Bombardier David Cruise Jr, ready for another flight in the nose of his B-25 to the Po Valley. Had to put the restored B-10 on him. Kinda like the look :)

post-68384-0-64364000-1477456636_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Minnesota weather has just gotten cold, so it was time for another change. F3 suit underneath the B-10 and A-9 pants. F2/F3 gloves over the nylon inserts. A-11 helmet, B-8 goggles, A-14 mask, scarf, Mae West and A6A boots to finish him off. It's a disease I tell ya!

post-68384-0-26194200-1479625339_thumb.jpg

What scares me even more is I'm considering getting one more mannequin. One for the Fighter Pilot to go with this B-25 bombardier. I figure I'm safe as I've limited my self to two pilots, but.....:)