Engineers Unit Guidon Flag with engraved rings on pole?

nbolinger

Great photo FF, I suppose they just replace the actual color from time to time, maybe the last time was in the 60s when the 165th Infantry was officially redesignated to the 69th Infantry.

On this photo, if one clicks on image and clicks again, you get a really superb up close tight shot of colors with rings.

The soldier on the far right is carrying the colors of the 69th NF RGT. You can see ALL the rings.

<>

550_1268928034--100317-A-9270G-097.jpg

The Black Sgt in the 2nd to left row (Viewers POV) is Sgt John Marlow, Veteran of Grenada(82nd), Panama ( 82nd Combat Jump), DS/DS(82nd ) and Iraq (69th NY). He was my team member when we were O/C-T's and we found out we went to basic together in 1981. Me in B Btry 4th Trng, him in C Btry 4th trng at Sill

firefighter

The Black Sgt in the 2nd to left row (Viewers POV) is Sgt John Marlow, Veteran of Grenada(82nd), Panama ( 82nd Combat Jump), DS/DS(82nd ) and Iraq (69th NY). He was my team member when we were O/C-T's and we found out we went to basic together in 1981. Me in B Btry 4th Trng, him in C Btry 4th trng at Sill

Thats cool.