M47 dragon missile value?

Brodys Collection

Brodys Collection

I found an original m47 wire guided missile (projectile) for sale for $150 is that a good price? If so what do you guys think it's worth?

I really dont know the market on them but the price doesnt seem outrageous.I see people asking this or more for a 2.75 Rocket/Bazooka round and they are fairly common(to me).

I dont see them for sale that often so I look at it as cost-availability.Also if you collect them and want one.Im guessing for the $150 asking price if you are looking for one you will spend that or more looking for one in time and expenses running around trying to find one.

Brodys Collection

I agree I think I will pick it up, it would be a great addition to my collection! Thanks for your opinion!?

Rakkasan187

Will the launcher tube also be included with the missile? Either way, I think $150 is a good price, a good conversation piece for sure.

My first duty assignment with the 101st was a Dragon Gunner.. Had to carry the tube and both day and night sights. The night sight was so big it had it's own large ALICE rucksack..

Fire both subcal devices and a live dragon on the range. Scored a direct hit on the target tank...Was not the easiest weapon system to fire. Had to keep tracking the missile after firing for the entire time from launch to impact.

Leigh

post-162205-0-70857900-1461550682.jpg

Ok, even though its a practice, everything south of the warhead is the same as the real one. Each one of the venturies on the sides is an individual mini rocket motor that fires to steer the missile in flight. All of the motors are NEVER used. We would still place a charge on them when doing a range clearance because of this fact. Be careful.

Smitty