Medical equipment

Screamingeagles101

Screamingeagles101

Hello, night this today at a swap meet.

Was just wondering what era this is from and what it might be worth.

Has all contents inside.

Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was originally a military jeep FA kit or Gas FA kit that was converted to commercial sale after WW2. Has a mix of commercial and military medical items and is missing a few things. Not worth a lot.

Need to see the lid to tell more. If a WWII jeep era box, it might be worth $35 to $75 if in good condition. Good boxes are hard to find. Contents, a little easier for some reason. Hardest is to find the bracket to mount it in the jeep. I'm still looking for a good bracket for my jeep (pictured at left.)

Screamingeagles101

Need to see the lid to tell more.  If a WWII jeep era box, it might be worth $35 to $75 if in good condition. Good boxes are hard to find.  Contents, a little easier for some reason.  Hardest is to find the bracket to mount it in the jeep.  I'm still looking for a good bracket for my jeep (pictured at left.)

Thanks, if your interested, I have a couple boxes. I can sell you one.

Need to see the lid to tell more. If a WWII jeep era box, it might be worth $35 to $75 if in good condition. Good boxes are hard to find. Contents, a little easier for some reason. Hardest is to find the bracket to mount it in the jeep. I'm still looking for a good bracket for my jeep (pictured at left.)

Agree....What is the stock number?....If it has hyphens in the number, it's post WW2.....Another way to tell is by the graphics....Bodes

Screamingeagles101

Agree....What is the stock number?....If it has hyphens in the number, it's post WW2.....Another way to tell is by the graphics....Bodes

Posted Image

It was made during WW2 and would have had Gas Casualties Only on the front of the lid and underneath the emblem....You can see this wording has been painted over....I think this was for use as an ordinary FA kit, but maybe as already stated for post war civilian use as well....Bodes