World War II 3rd "Marne" Division Collection...

MBMorley

post-110-0-25052800-1461365309.jpg

I will pay top dollar for original WWII items pertaining to:

OSS

OSS Maritime Unit

NCDU

UDT

Scouts and Raiders

FSSF

Kadet, Nice uniform!!

If ever you need to make room and sell, please let me know.

Brandon

Brandon Morley

"The galleries are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing.

Down in the arena are the doers. They make mistakes because they try many things. The man who makes no mistakes lacks boldness and the spirit of adventure. He is the one who never tries anything. He is the break in the wheel of progress. And yet it cannot be truly said he makes no mistakes, because his biggest mistake is the very fact that he tries nothing, does nothing, except criticize those who do things."

David M. Shoup (MOH recipient)

General United States Marine Corps

Stinger Gunner USMC

Brandon, great collection of uniforms! Do you know of any good research tools for 3rd ID uniforms? I have one 30th regiment lt's uniform named to a late war silver star receipeant. NARA is a dead end and his home county has his dd214 but I'm pretty sure nothing less than a presidential order will let them release a copy! They want a certified death certificate, marriage license and birth certificate and a noterized letter certifying that you are a next of kin just to get a deceased vets dd214. I am trying to figure out which campaigns he was in and what other awards he received

Cpl James A Paris, USMC
Stinger Missile Gunner
H&S Co. Support Bn MCRDSD 2002-2003

MarDet Ft Bliss, TX 2003
2nd Plt 1st Stinger Btry, Okinawa 2003-2004
2nd Plt A Btry 3rd LAAD BN Camp Pendleton, CA 2004-2006

Please visit my blog: http://ourcountrysheroes.blogspot.com/

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

P-40Warhawk

Great collection! I like seeing collections focused on a specific division or unit.

***WANTED*** Uniforms to Pearl Harbor Survivors.

Wanted: USN uniforms to Pearl Harbor survivors & WWII sunk ship survivors. http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/264131-wanted-uniforms-to-pearl-harbor-and-sunk-ships-survivors/

WANTED - seriously interested in named Chief/Senior/Master TORPEDOMAN USN uniforms from the 1950s-1960s-1970s, and named USN jumpers or CPO coats from WWII. http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/321179-wanted-torpedoman-uniforms-named-1920s-1970s/

"All Torpedoes running Hot, Straight and Normal."

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Let's keep this thread going!! Anyone else have any WWII 3rd Division stuff to show off?

Brandon Morley

"The galleries are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing.

Down in the arena are the doers. They make mistakes because they try many things. The man who makes no mistakes lacks boldness and the spirit of adventure. He is the one who never tries anything. He is the break in the wheel of progress. And yet it cannot be truly said he makes no mistakes, because his biggest mistake is the very fact that he tries nothing, does nothing, except criticize those who do things."

David M. Shoup (MOH recipient)

General United States Marine Corps