Floyd Medals Site

kbulow

Hi,

Does anyone know if Jeff Floyd's site is still operating? I purchased a medal from his medal site before Christmas, he contacted me once, back in February saying that they were just coming out of snow storms, surely the storms are over by now? Now 4 months later, no medal and he won't answer e-mails? I must have sent at least 10 or more by now.

Really unsure what to do next???

Kerry

Looking for any American medal named to the surname "BULOW".

Same thing happened to me. I sent multiple PM's and emails. No answer. Finally I just filed a claim through PayPal. PP paid my claim and I still have not heard from him.

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Maybe something happened to him, i dont think anyone would just trash there business by not sending the items after may years of success!

Please Remember the Following Service Members who have passed on!

Manley S Webb- 1925-2006 US Navy WW2

James W Boutilier - 1921-1983 US Navy Seabees WW2

Russell W Haight - 1876-1953 Spanish American War, Cuban Pacification, Mexican Border War NYNG

Lt Colonel William H Warren 1921-2014 USAF

Hi,

Very disappointing, I never thought about claiming through PayPal, thanks for that information, I'll have to work out how to do this. I'm also a member of the British Medal Forum, so is Jeff. I have also been contacted by other members of that forum saying the same thing has happened to them. I'm at a loss as to why he would take people's money and not deliver the goods at all or in one case months later? myself, I wouldn't be able to sleep at nights

I also thought Jeff was a very respected member of the collecting world, sadly I have now changed my mind about this.

Kerry

BILL THE PATCH

What a shame, let's hope it's not health related,

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

If anyone knows his full name a possible check for an obituary might be a good first step!

Please Remember the Following Service Members who have passed on!

Manley S Webb- 1925-2006 US Navy WW2

James W Boutilier - 1921-1983 US Navy Seabees WW2

Russell W Haight - 1876-1953 Spanish American War, Cuban Pacification, Mexican Border War NYNG

Lt Colonel William H Warren 1921-2014 USAF

Jeff is well

I saw him last week and spent several hours with him at his house. I also have reached out to him along with Robert. I'm sure if there is an issue it will be sorted out. I agree with Robert lets just hold off till Jeff comes on board.

Mike

Guys I'm not trying to Lynch Jeff, I payed for this medal via Paypal on the 20th Dec 2015 in good faith and believing Jeff to be a very respected member of the collecting field, it is now the 13th April 2016, I don't have the medal however Jeff has my money. He hasn't replied to the many e-mails I have sent, except one, so his aware that the medal never arrived, this contact was in February.

People have seen him recently, so I'm happy that his well and nothings happened to him. What I'd like is Jeff to take the time to contact me and let me know what is going on, can't see that I'm asking to much with this request after all this time. If he can't find the medal, I'd like my money refunded, I have done nothing wrong at all here

Kerry

Guys I'm not trying to Lynch Jeff, I payed for this medal via Paypal on the 20th Dec 2015 in good faith and believing Jeff to be a very respected member of the collecting field, it is now the 13th April 2016, I don't have the medal however Jeff has my money. He hasn't replied to the many e-mails I have sent, except one, so his aware that the medal never arrived, this contact was in February.

People have seen him recently, so I'm happy that his well and nothings happened to him. What I'd like is Jeff to take the time to contact me and let me know what is going on, can't see that I'm asking to much with this request after all this time. If he can't find the medal, I'd like my money refunded, I have done nothing wrong at all here

Kerry

That is understandable and nobody faults you for wanting your item that has been paid.We have contacted Jeff and wait for a response and I'm trying to keep the thread from getting out of hand until then.Hopefully, all will be satisfied.

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

I purchased a medal from Jeff in late January and everything went just fine. I hope he is okay.

Chris

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

All, just to let everyone know, everything has been resolved between jeff and myself, all is now well

Kerry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.