A & E Wings Service Pilot from the Wichita Kansas Show sterling

1st Sgt CES

1st Sgt CES

Hello Everyone--These came from the Wichita -- Kansas Show. There were a lot of wings there some at a really good price ! Please feel free to input on these wings--Blue Skies Mark

post-6716-0-19385200-1460323886.jpg

post-6716-0-43960000-1460323893.jpg

Jayhawker353

I bought a pair of Luke wings that were no good from that same ryker at the Wichita Show yesterday. Lessons come with a price tag in this field... Oh well.

Mark, thanks for the peek at your new acquisition. It appears the two clutch-studs on the back may have been repaired or replaced, but the wing itself certainly looks like an authentic AECO made WWII era Service Pilot badge. If you could provide a bit clearer image of the studs, we might be able to provide a little more info.

1st Sgt CES

Hello--- I will try to get a better photo for you---- thanks for the input----Blue Skies Mark

Mark, thanks for the peek at your new acquisition. It appears the two clutch-studs on the back may have been repaired or replaced, but the wing itself certainly looks like an authentic AECO made WWII era Service Pilot badge. If you could provide a bit clearer image of the studs, we might be able to provide a little more info.

1st Sgt CES

Sorry to hear that---I did not see them------Blue Skies Mark

I bought a pair of Luke wings that were no good from that same ryker at the Wichita Show yesterday. Lessons come with a price tag in this field... Oh well.

1st Sgt CES

Hello--here are some more photos of the back of the wings-- they do not appear to be re-soldered---they look original to me----Thanks Mark

post-6716-0-61239300-1460330815.jpg

post-6716-0-97362600-1460330825.jpg

post-6716-0-81179500-1460330833.jpg

post-6716-0-36164100-1460330841.jpg

Thank you for the additional images. Upon further review, I think the clutch-posts are fine... and likely original to the wing. Nice addition!

1st Sgt CES

Thanks for the update----Blue Skies Mark

Thank you for the additional images. Upon further review, I think the clutch-posts are fine... and likely original to the wing. Nice addition!