Mk IV navy goggles question

Spandlem

Hello all, so I have a question I can't find... I have a pair of MK IV navy goggles that is missing the left lense. Do AN-6530 lenses fit or are they specific lenses for these goggles. Also, where could I get a set of lenses for these goggles. Thanks!

Ebay always has NOS Lenses.Bells Aviation stocks them as well.

Wish someone would produce a set of cushions that are reasonably priced.Banaire had then once.

https://www.google.com/search?q=an+6530+goggle+parts&client=ms-android-uscellular-us&hl=en-US&prmd=simvn&source=univ&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWg9K_v__LAhVIph4KHVuvDSIQ1TUIIg&biw=360&bih=615&dpr=2&rlz=1Y1TXGW_enUS672US586#spd=6209352805817827482

northcoastaero

I recently talked with garciaaviation.com . They have lenses for the AN-6530, etc. goggles and are making new cushions for various WWII era goggles. They sell on ebay.com also. The company may decide to make TC-66 and volcano ear cups for the USN/USMC flying helmets in the future.

"The company may decide to make TC-66 and volcano ear cups for the USN/USMC flying helmets in the future" - that is interesting!

Cheers,

Jerry

excellent news for all the fakers out there....

I don't see why this would help fakers.... no one makes repro MK IV's and this information can help restore old ones for displays. This is great news if you ask me! And these lenses seem to be used in nearly every WWII goggle except for the later style single thin lense goggles.....

I think Tom is referring to the ear cups.There is a spate of phony helmets on fleabay.This would make their efforts easier in deceiving novice or uninformed collector.

• 4 years later...