A Find of a Lifetime, PT Boat Plaque off of the Boat

Austin R

Great collection. Have you ever seen the 7 or 8 original PT boats still sitting (out in the weather unfortunately) on the bank of the Rondout Creek, off the Hudson River in New York? Rumor is a well intentioned guy bought them, transported them there, and there they've sat. It's been years since the first time I saw them. As recently as August 2016 they were still there.

Great collection. Have you ever seen the 7 or 8 original PT boats still sitting (out in the weather unfortunately) on the bank of the Rondout Creek, off the Hudson River in New York? Rumor is a well intentioned guy bought them, transported them there, and there they've sat. It's been years since the first time I saw them. As recently as August 2016 they were still there.

These?

http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/PT-boats-on-the-Hudson-4876351.php#item-85307-tbla-4

• 4 weeks later...

Austin,

You could always check out the PT Boat display at Battleship cove in Fall River. There is a killer PT boat display on the USS Massachusetts as well as the 2 restored PT boats they have at the museum. They have a ton of info on the PT Boats there.

Austin,

You could always check out the PT Boat display at Battleship cove in Fall River. There is a killer PT boat display on the USS Massachusetts as well as the 2 restored PT boats they have at the museum. They have a ton of info on the PT Boats there.

Hi zotig,

I've been planning on heading down there when the weather warms up. A lot of people told me its one of the best navy museums out there.

-Austin