• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Update on the new Off-Post Show in Woodbridge, VA April 10..Next show date December 11 2016

Great - looking forward to it!

Looking for older Virginia Military Institute items: insignia, uniforms, cadet sabers, documents, and groupings belonging to VMI alumni.

Also interested in Virginia Reserve Militia (VRM) uniforms and insignia, or other items of general Virginia interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great show today! I finally got a chance to meet and speak with Robert (tarbridge), Jeff (BagmanL6) and Kevin (ehrentitle). Also saw a lot of old friends from the Belvoir shows. Last but not least, I picked up some great patches and a great reference book.

Also had an opportunity to see Kevin's new book, "Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces" that will be published in December. Kevin was kind enough to spend time with me showing and explaining all of the various facets of U.S. desert uniforms, patches and insignia. I immediately went home and ordered the book!

Thanks again to Dave and everyone else who put the show together. This show is a real success!

LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL ITEMS RELATED TO
THE 305TH BOMB GROUP FROM WWII.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Great show today! I finally got a chance to meet and speak with Robert (tarbridge), Jeff (BagmanL6) and Kevin (ehrentitle). Also saw a lot of old friends from the Belvoir shows. Last but not least, I picked up some great patches and a great reference book.

Also had an opportunity to see Kevin's new book, "Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces" that will be published in December. Kevin was kind enough to spend time with me showing and explaining all of the various facets of U.S. desert uniforms, patches and insignia. I immediately went home and ordered the book!

Thanks again to Dave and everyone else who put the show together. This show is a real success!

Thanks for your kind words about the Desert book, it's set for release next week on 28 Dec.

Kevin

My book, "Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces" is available on Amazon and other booksellers World-wide: www.amazon.com/Desert-Uniforms-Patches-Insignia-Forces/dp/0764352067

Check out our Facebook group on the book and all things Desert Uniform related: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DesertUniform

Always looking for:

- Saudi camel tongue rank fobs - DCU Uniforms & Patches - AAFES Pogs - Parachute Rigger Badges - Berlin Brigade Items - Pershing Rifles Items - East German Para Items-

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif
donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

Thanks for your kind words about the Desert book, it's set for release next week on 28 Dec.

Kevin,

I received a text from Amazon yesterday saying that it shipped out and will arrive today. I can't wait to get home!

Best, Dan

LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL ITEMS RELATED TO
THE 305TH BOMB GROUP FROM WWII.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Dan, That's great news, I hope you enjoy the book! Kevin

Kevin

My book, "Desert Uniforms, Patches, and Insignia of the US Armed Forces" is available on Amazon and other booksellers World-wide: www.amazon.com/Desert-Uniforms-Patches-Insignia-Forces/dp/0764352067

Check out our Facebook group on the book and all things Desert Uniform related: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DesertUniform

Always looking for:

- Saudi camel tongue rank fobs - DCU Uniforms & Patches - AAFES Pogs - Parachute Rigger Badges - Berlin Brigade Items - Pershing Rifles Items - East German Para Items-

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif
donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif