Patch History

Update on the new Off-Post Show in Woodbridge, VA April 10..Next show date December 11 2016

The Northern Virginia OFF-POST MILITARIA SHOW

(Does NOT replace the Belvoir Show)

Sponsored by

THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MILITARY INSIGNIA COLLECTORS

(ASMIC)

SUNDAY APRIL 10TH 2016

Show Hours 8a.m. –1 p.m.

Held at the

Occoquan-Woodbridge-Lorton Fire Hall

Station 2

1306 F Street
Woodbridge, VA 22191

(Just off I-95)

--100 8-foot tables available

--$15 per table (proceeds to benefit O-W-L V.F.D. and ASMIC)

--ALL Militaria welcomed but NO Firearms

--Admission is free to the public

--Food available on the premises

--Advertised on US Militaria Forum, ASMIC Forum, and other media outlets

--For table reservations and further information contact: Dave Johnson email: bro6970@gmail.com

I'll certainly support it. We need a decent show in the area.

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Cool ... I'll try to attend, too!

Looking for:

1. CIB with M16 instead of 1795 Musket

2. Rarer current era brassards and armbands

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

donation2015.gif donation2016.gif

Thanks to all who have responded. We have reservations on about a fourth of the tables already. Should be a good show.

Just an update on the new Off-Post Militaria Show in Woodbridge, VA on April 10. We currently have reservations for over half the tables but we would like it to be a sell-out. We have responses from people from as far away as NY and NC that they plan to be there. It's looking good but we need to get the word out to everyone who may be interested in attending so please pass the word.

Thanks,

Dave

Things are moving along nicely for the new show next month. We have reservations for 71 tables, so far. Lots of collectors who have not been to a Belvoir Show in a long time are telling us that they will be at the Off Post Show. We have reservations from dealers from as far away as NY and NC. There is still time to reserve a table. Contact Dave Johnson at email: bro6970@gmail.com to reserve a table.

This is looking like it will be a very good show but I discovered today that some folks who are planning on attending the new Off-Post Show on 10 April in Woodbridge, VA are planning to walk in and get a table. That may or may not work for them. So far we have over 3/4ths of the tables reserved. That leaves only about 20 or so tables up for grabs but they may not last long on the day of the show. There is still time to reserve a table by contacting Dave Johnson at email: bro6970@gmail.com

Things are looking good for this new show. This morning we passed the 80 tables reserved mark. Still have a few more tentatively reserved which will bring us to about 85 tables. That will leave just a few tables available for walk-ins. If you are in the vicinity of Northern Virginia next weekend, this show will probably be worth your while. Start time will be between 7 and 8 a.m. on Sunday, April 10th.

Location is the Occoquan-Woodbridge-Lorton VFD Social Hall on "F" Street in Woodbridge, VA.

I'll be there!! Sounds exciting!!

I'll be there!! Sounds exciting!!

ChuckyD--

Exciting? Well, we're hoping it will be. And fun, too. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Dave

I'll be there!

Looking for older Virginia Military Institute items: insignia, uniforms, cadet sabers, documents, and groupings belonging to VMI alumni.

Also interested in Virginia Reserve Militia (VRM) uniforms and insignia, or other items of general Virginia interest.

The show was great - thanks to the organizers for pulling it together! Also got to see several friends from the forum there and picked up some nice items. Hopefully this show will continue to be popular.

Looking for older Virginia Military Institute items: insignia, uniforms, cadet sabers, documents, and groupings belonging to VMI alumni.

Also interested in Virginia Reserve Militia (VRM) uniforms and insignia, or other items of general Virginia interest.

Kudos to Dave for pulling this together.

I spent my time buying rather than selling, so a couple of folks had a good show. I look forward to the next one.

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Great show! It reminded me of the old Belvoir shows.

Thanks to Dave and everyone who helped him out!

LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL ITEMS RELATED TO
THE 305TH BOMB GROUP FROM WWII.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Great show and especially for a first time.I sold well and bought well...the attendance was good ...and we had fun on top of it all.

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Thanks to all who attended and especially he USMF folks who have posted on this thread. I was very pleased with the way things went. The show was a sell-out. There were some rough edges that we (the "show committee") will work on for the next one. I am especially indebted to Tarbridge for his help with one particular problem we had with table availability.

We are looking at dates in early December for the next one and I will keep everyone posted on how it is coming along. Once again, thanks to all who attended and to BagmanL6 for all his hard work to make things happen.

Any updates on this show yet? I'd definitely like to see another one!