Free Government Sample Air Medal 12-18 Year Old Only

Bill Scott

The first person that's between 12 and 18 years old that states on the forum they want this gets it.I mean only 12-18 I do not mean 22-34-54.It had at one time a plastic sleeve over it which I am sure went many years ago.Once you have stated you want it PM me your address and your age and I will ship it free of charge to you.Scotty

img272.jpg

img273.jpg

img274.jpg

That's cool Bill! I don't know if I have seen one of these before. I am surprised one of our younger members has not taken you up on the offer yet,

Kurt

Great medal. I already got a freebie from you today Bill (thanks again!), so I'll hold off on this one and let another young collector at it ;)

US Dog and David I applaud the both of you for allowing David to obtain the medal. That is how the hobby should be. Because you did what you did, if you both would like something related to the Vietnam War, PM me with you name and address. David you are a fortunate young man to have gotten it. I have seen patches with Quartermasters Tags but not one for a medal. Scotty, as usual you are the MAN!

US Dog and David I applaud the both of you for allowing David to obtain the medal. That is how the hobby should be. Because you did what you did, if you both would like something related to the Vietnam War, PM me with you name and address. David you are a fortunate young man to have gotten it. I have seen patches with Quartermasters Tags but not one for a medal. Scotty, as usual you are the MAN!

34BDQ. Tried PMing but your inbox I think is full.