6 cogwheel TD patch

Patrick.s

Not that one. It is either an error patch or the upper wheels were picked out. A fool and his money are soon departed.......

-Ski

vintageproductions

The last four true six wheel tank destroyer patches I have owned and sold were a lot closer to $800-$900 each.

lamarhooten

I have been lucky enough to have had two of these beasts and they have always looked like the ones pictured in the other posts. There has been points and pictures brought up about a possible different version that is also good. On the fence about that one. I have no pics of the other one. Maybe OCSFOLLOWME has one in his archives or remebers the the thread and can post the info. I belive Dr. Mort had the most to say about it.

The version with the round circle wheels is the one you want. Back in the day the price was $100 per wheel , and now as Bob relates that would be a minimum. Mort

WorldWarPatches

For future reference.....

attachicon.gifs-l1600.jpg

This patch is shown in " PICTORIAL GUIDE TO US ANTI-TANK AND TANK DESTROYER MEMORABILIA by Paul B. Stevens

It is not "picked" but an 8 wheeler with 2 wheels never stiched. It is still a rare patch. Last one I saw sod over $600

post-119983-0-70367300-1458262028.jpg

This patch is shown in " PICTORIAL GUIDE TO US ANTI-TANK AND TANK DESTROYER MEMORABILIA by Paul B. Stevens

It is not "picked" but an 8 wheeler with 2 wheels never stiched. It is still a rare patch. Last one I saw sod over $600

attachicon.gif20160317_142411 (640x360).jpg

Error patches should never ever be worth that much....but I digress.....

-Ski

Ski if you use that logic on an error with a collectible why is the inverted Jenny stamp worth 1,000,000 dollar and a regular one worth almost nothing.Scotty

Ski if you use that logic on an error with a collectible why is the inverted Jenny stamp worth 1,000,000 dollar and a regular one worth almost nothing.Scotty

You know that you cannot compare collecting criteria from two different fields of collecting like that. By your logic above, you owe me $30 for this patch.

-Ski

post-3043-0-47450500-1458310165.jpg

Send me your paypal address by PM and I will send you thirty dollars so I can hang it on the wall.Scotty

lamarhooten

You will have fun! Was mine once. You will have many more after getting it. There was/is a great thread on here somewhere about everyones 'holy grail' patch.

• 3 months later...