The complete guide to the Eagle, Globe & Anchor; pre-release orders

teufelhunde.ret

I'm happy to announce the book is at the printers and the presses are rolling. The "United States Marine Corps Eagle, Globe, and Anchor Emblem 1868 - 1963 Pictorial Guide" by Timothy F. Klie will be ready to ship in May. s/f

• 1 month later...
teufelhunde.ret

Good news folks, have been informed by Tim the books are printed and on the way to the publisher at this hour. s/f D.

• 2 weeks later...
SgtMaddoxUSMC

I know I am probably being overzealous (but honestly, who isn't about this book?) but is there any ETA at all on when they might be shipping out the orders?

Tim wanted me to pass this on to you guys.

Hello Brian,

The books are sitting in Customs at Longbeach, Calf. as of today. They have been in customs about two weeks. Our hope is that they will release the books this week. If that happens the "Guide" should be in the mail to you June 1st.

After you get your copy I would like feedback. THX Tim

Tim wanted me to pass this on to you guys.

Hello Brian,

The books are sitting in Customs at Longbeach, Calf. as of today. They have been in customs about two weeks. Our hope is that they will release the books this week. If that happens the "Guide" should be in the mail to you June 1st.

After you get your copy I would like feedback. THX Tim

Thanks for the info!

ViewfinderGyrene

Very glad to hear!

I must gave missed in earlier discussions, but the depictions are full color photographs, correct?

~VFG

It has arrived! On my front porch when I got Home. I have only had a chance to flip through quickly but I can tell it is well worth the wait! Many hours to come studying this one. Kevin

Could almost hear the angels sing as I pulled it out of the box. So far it meets my very high expectations!

ViewfinderGyrene

Sorry to ask the obvious again but which member should I contact to obtain a copy?

~VFG

teufelhunde.ret

So far it meets my very high expectations!

Thank you! We are most pleased to hear this...

SgtMaddoxUSMC

The book is incredible! My day came to an abrupt (and most welcome) halt for about three hours while I explored its' pages! FANTASTIC work Tim Klie! Well worth the wait!