YOUNG MINIATURES 1/10TH USAAF PILOT 9

littlebuddy

littlebuddy

This was a commission piece i asked NIGE1940 to do for me , the original casting did have a few errors in its original detailing , these were ironed out by Nige and all i can say is WOWWWW this is far more than i could have expected !

I will let the pics do the talking ! ( quite pic heavy )

post-106122-0-59268800-1457281135.jpg

Jumpin Jack

Fastastic presentation! He does extremely great work. The details are such that it looks almost like a color photo. Jack

littlebuddy

Fastastic presentation! He does extremely great work. The details are such that it looks almost like a color photo. Jack

Jack, to see this in "hand " is a lot better than a photo , its an incredible piece of work !

The time and effort that was spent in correcting the original casting was and is phenomenal

LB

littlebuddy

Looks great Carl. Now where is your full size version?

I need a mannequin like yours Dan , for that ! :)

littlebuddy

Man, that is amazing. Nige does great work!! Can we get a close up of the A11 watch?

I have tried to get a close up pic f the A11 , but it keeps coming out blurred ,,so the one i posted Rob, is the best i can do im afraid :(, sorry about that . You will just have to come over and visit us , so you can see it for yourself :D

Amazing but please tell me I don't see a seam across his back shoulders.

Also how about the deminsions on this and a contact number for Nige.

Thanks.

Ronnie

LB, that is an amazing piece with extraordinary details and you've done a magnificent job painting it, especially with the flesh tones. He looks very 'lifelike'.

Semper Fi.

Manny

littlebuddy

LB, that is an amazing piece with extraordinary details and you've done a magnificent job painting it, especially with the flesh tones. He looks very 'lifelike'.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Many , I can't take the credit for this at all !!member "Nige1940" did it all for me !!

littlebuddy

Semper Fi.

Manny

Many , I can't take the credit for this at all !!member "Nige1940" did it all for me !!

littlebuddy

Semper Fi.

Manny

littlebuddy

Amazing but please tell me I don't see a seam across his back shoulders.

Also how about the deminsions on this and a contact number for Nige.

Thanks.

Ronnie

No seam at all Ronnie ! just my lighting , Pm me if you need Nige1940's email etc

LB

Man, that's a stunning looking piece :)!

'Nige1940' did some marvelous brushwork on this pilot. I can see why you commissioned him :D!

Do you know what details he had to correct/modify? I've been thinking of getting one of these, I kinda would like to know before I place an order.

Congratulations, you must be one proud collector!

littlebuddy

Man, that's a stunning looking piece :)!

'Nige1940' did some marvelous brushwork on this pilot. I can see why you commissioned him :D!

Do you know what details he had to correct/modify? I've been thinking of getting one of these, I kinda would like to know before I place an order.

Congratulations, you must be one proud collector!

I will get some pics of the modifications that was needed . Yes I'm very proud of such a piece

LB