Battle of Baghdad ID cards

turko

Here are a few random ID cards I found shortly after the Battle of Baghdad in April 2003. They were all found in the vicinity of what at the time was still called Saddam International Airport, except for what I think is a driver license, which I found in Tall Afar. I'm not exactly sure what these are, since I don't speak a lick of Arabic, so maybe there are some Iraq War experts (or Arabic speakers) out there that can help me. The items that are laminated, I found that way.

This first piece I think might just be a driver license, since I found it in the glove box of a truck. It's about 3.5" by 2.75":

8L8ZTTJ.jpgNyFpmSa.jpg

No idea what this is. Looks like just an identification card for a child, since the kid in the picture looks pretty young. It's about 3.5" by 4.5":

Gy7O692.jpgCI1qFzC.jpg

No idea what this is, either. I think I found it together with the "child's ID," so it could be related in some way:

aP8seIc.jpgn2mRuGL.jpg

This is probably the coolest piece. It's a cardstock folio about 5x7" (when closed), and I think might be some kind of military ID. It's hard to see in the photo (as well as in real life), but there is some faint printing on the outside:

5EU0Dai.jpg

Here is the inside, on the right side, when opened:

T8ZoZJp.jpg

Here is the inside, on the left side. The fingerprint and postage/tax-looking stamps give you an idea of the size:

BZc5sWQ.jpg