Collecting Vintage Military Toys: 10 Questions with Andrew H. Lipps

jagjetta

We are all in this together. In an effort to report on the state of different facets of the military collectibles market,

Military Trader strives to discover and share the opinions of the hobby’s leading dealers and collectors.

post-949-0-48774500-1456500188.jpg

This month, we had the privilege to talk with Andrew H. Lipps. Most will recognize his name as one of the leading dealers in WWI,

WWII, Korean, and Vietnam militaria under the banner of “Wartime Collectables Military Antiques.” Some may not know, however,

he is also a prolific author and collector, specializing in wings, insignia, and vintage toys. -

I posted the full article so everyone could get some insights to this aspect of our hobby--something about

which I knew nothing before talking with Andrew!

READ THE FULL INTERVIEW WITH ANDREW: http://www.militarytrader.com/military-trader-news/collecting-vintage-military-toys-10-questions-with-andrew-h-lipps

A very interesting article! I wasn't aware of the falling prices for vintage toys. Unfortunately not the same situation over here as far as I have noticed. Thanks for sharing this interview!

Lars

Great article---well done. I really enjoy Mil trader's interviews with dealers/collectors---they give a great deal of insight beyond what we see in our own local areas.....

Al