Air Assault Wings

turko

Well, I just started collecting, so these are the only wings I have so far, and they're nothing special except for the sentimental value. These are the actual Air Assault wings that were pinned on me in September 2002 upon graduating from Air Assault School.

IfSbOSK.jpg

Hey Turko, welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting your Air Assault wings. Just curious, since these were issued upon graduation, are there any markings at all on the back?

doinworkinvans

Fantastic and welcome aboard! And most importantly sir, thank you for your service.

Jump right in and enjoy the collecting fun

Great place to start collecting. If you are really serious about wing collecting, pick up some of the references like the Bragg and Turner Books so you can see what is out there to collect. Welcome aboard.

Patchcollector

That's a good start.It's great to begin a collection with something that you earned.Welcome to the "Wing Nut" club! ^_^ I collect primarily patches,but caught the Wing "fever" a few years back.

You'll find that this area has some exceptionally friendly,helpful,and knowledgeable people to assist us "newbies" in our collecting endeavor.I've learned here in the past couple of years,and on more than one occasion,been "saved" from expending precious "moolah" on something that was,well,"less than real" to put it gently :lol: