western song from Kelly' heroes

M4SHERMAN

BILL THE PATCH

I can't find my Kelly's hero DVD, I've been looking for it for awhile now. Bummer

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I can't find my Kelly's hero DVD, I've been looking for it for awhile now. Bummer

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Buy another..two are better than one ;):lol:

pathfinder505

Several years ago I loaned my VHS tape to a friend. Never git It back. TBS shows it a lot. But I had to finally break down and buy a DVD

I have noticed that every time I scan the channels and find it, I wind up watching it. I think there must be some kind of subliminal positive waves that causes you to watch.

I am still happy about my HD recording of "Stoßtrupp Gold". Its the german dubbed version. It aired some months ago on german TV.

1970's country western music? would the country music back in 1944 sound the same as 1970? it was probably a different style

ODDBALL acted too much like a hippie from the 1960's, he didnt seem like a soldier from WW2

the sountrack for the movie even had a typical 1970's sound, they didnt sing like that back in 1944? too much hippie culture mixed in the movie

Clint Eastwoods hair was too long and not slicked back in 1940's style, more of the 1970's style

Garandomatic

All that's true, but for me there is something extremely entertaining about it.

40s and 70s country was waaaaaaaaaay different. Look at pistol packin mama or "San Antonio Rose" by Bob wills for 40s.