A yankee in the RCAF

Ricardo

Hi,
I had put these pictures and informations in the forum "PERSONAL AND RESEARCH UNIT" and now I will post it here for the record that this group that I am proud to have.
Veteran: David N. Hulshouser
American pilot who was in the RCAF and then went to the USAAF in WWII.

HULSHOUSER, F/L David Newton (J13607) - Commended for Valuable Services in the Air - No.10 Elementary Flying Training School - Award effective 14 June 1945 as perCanada Gazette of that date and AFRO 1127/45 dated 6 July 1945. Home in Ottawa. Enlisted in Montreal, 1 November 1941. Trained at No.6 ITS (graduated 13 February 1942), No.7 EFTS (graduated 24 April 1942), and No.14 SFTS (graduated 28 August 1942). American.
Citation: "In twenty-five months of association with flying training this officer has always shown extreme devotion to duty. Despite personal hardships and set-backs, he has remained steady, reliable and capable of any task assigned him. His enthusiasm and sense of duty profoundly influenced the junior instructors who respect and admire him while enjoying his friendship and guidance. The value of this contribution to the harmony and efficiency of a training unit cannot be overestimated."
Ricardo.

post-202-0-23849700-1455200150.jpg

post-202-0-44611400-1455200157.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Baskervilles

Those are some great RCAF uniforms. Do you know anything about the service of the Leading Aircraftman ?